There are too many good CSS out there, possibly thousands, but I still want to share my most useful links. I always look that these sites first whenever I need something new or face some problem and need solution.
- Listmatic – Using CSS and a simple list to create radically different list options
- CSS Table Gallery – A showcase of how CSS and data tables can work together to create usable and pretty results
- Position Is Everything – Explain some obtuse CSS bugs in modern browsers, provide demo examples of interesting CSS behaviors, and show how to “make it work” without using tables for layout purposes
- A List Apart – Explores the design, development, and meaning of web content, with a special focus on web standards and best practices
- CSS tests and experiments
You can share yours too..